The Liebster Nominations!
The Nominees…(in no particular order)
The Crafty Mommy. A blog celebrating new mommy-hood, crafting, and just a whole bunch of general goodness.
The Village Pixie. I’m not sure of the number of followers here, but I heart her innovative sewing tutorials.
Awfully Nice (formerly Smunch). Beautiful, and useful, sewing, knitting, and crafting inspiration.
Night Knitter. A sewing and knitting blog with some adorable projects.
One Infinite Season. Lovely blog with a beautiful design and thought provoking reads!
Saidosdaconcha. A beautiful, crafty blog that also helps me practice my very rudimentary Spanish!
Made by Katrina. Crafting + beautiful photography = one lovely blog!
A Sewing Journal. A collection of fun and crafty sewing projects.
Amy Drucker Photography. I’m sure she has more than 200 followers, but I’m sort of obsessed with her photography.
Lovely Design. Not sure of the number of followers, but I love the crafting and photography in this blog.
Anything Pretty. Great crafting projects with lovely photography to boot!
- One blog you read every day?
- Paper, plastic, or canvas?
- Ideal date night?
- Are you a winter or summer person?
- Are you an early riser or night owl?
- Favorite book?
- Favorite children’s book?
- Dream vacation spot?
- One item of clothing in your wardrobe that you couldn’t live without?
- Favorite board game?
- Favorite quote?
- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions the nominator has come up with for you.
- Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
- Choose 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link to them in your post.
- Go tell them about your nomination!
We all know blogging is tough work and time-consuming, so please be sure to check out all of the other blogs, you never know, you may find a new favorite blog or blogging friend. Keep up the great work bloggers! If you do decide to participate, please leave a comment with the link to your post so I can see your answers.